Monday, November 29, 2010

Dew Drops

Love or attraction are the two words that paused me at times...Many a times I have been in a deadlock and had tried over the technic I had read some time back. "If it's LOVE, then we cannot forget your loved one, but if it's fascination then we tend to forget our 'better half' in due course of time."

I have been wondering the past few days whether I was in love or not. But uncertainities kept me at bay.I planned to try out the above technique. First day went quite unusual.I counted nothing less than a 5000 times about the memories of her..Day 2-nothing great than the first day. My calendar pages flipped more to the left and piled up. Pages on the right seemed more happy to welcome the Christmas Eve. As days passed and her memoirs still remained, I felt proud of believing in the old saying and finding my love. Yes I found my love.

Perhaps the happiest man on this earth would have been me. It didn't take much time for me to start going around with her as we both shared the common feelings and was just waiting for the right time to get along. My angel, that's what I loved to call her. And when I call her Angel I really meant it, for her beauty and charmness. She was the most beautiful I had ever seen in my life.

The day came when I finally decided to propose her! My heart was pounding hard and I'm definitely sure that even she should have been waiting for the same day. All the traditional surprise parties and flowers were rid out of my mind as I didn't believe in all of them. Probably the hole in my pocket made me frame that perception. With my hard savings since the day I met her, I was able to afford a platinum ring with white diamond in a heart shape embedded on it, truly giving the look of a Ganjam. I planned to surprise her at her own house, quite usual may be, but not with a surprise on my face.

I knocked.. No answer.. again knocked.. I was pretty sure she did not leave her house for I did not receive her 'out of home' missed call. I began to panic and with no other way I called in her cell. It turned out with no answer. I started sweating..Suddenly I started to hear some footsteps inside. I knocked again, harder this time and called her loudly...Suddenly the door opened and there stands my Angel, looking quite puzzled! I sighed heavily seeing her. The fragrance of the Pears made me realize that she was having her showers!I laughed at my own stupidity and she knocked on my head hearing this. She was looking more beautiful while she giggled with her fingers on her lips. I moved closer to her and slowly grabbed her wet hair and I could feel the silkness and it smelt Sunsilk, perhaps black olive. I slowly removed the ring from my pocket and sat on my knees... I could see the sparkles in her eyes... She was perplexed, mouth wide open and palms crossed on her chin. Not wasting a minute and enjoying the beauty in her expressions I slowly raised my hands to propose her...

                       

I could feel the dew drops from her hair falling on my forehard flowing down towards my lips. It tasted Sunsilk... Perhaps the Black olive... No.. Does it taste chlorine...OR... Now the dew drops' force increased and a whole mug of water was poured on to me.. eeeeyyyyyy!!! I popped out of the bed and there stands two Angels, the junior dressed in beautiful pinafore ready to school and the Senior with an empty mug that was emptied on my face, frowning on my face for being late to office!!! A Good Morning kiss on her forehead was enough to make the frown to a beautiful smile. I walked hazily to the bathroom with the memories of the dream and hoping to see the rest inside.

2 comments: