Thursday, November 25, 2010

Smile ~

I have read somewhere once:
 "Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles"...Aaah now i remember, thats from George Eliot...
I had quoted once, that smile is the best you can gift to anyone! A smile gives care and means a lot! When laughter makes you physically fit, smile makes your relation more deeper, but at times into deep S**t as well...
These days i used to keep a low profile towards my work and smile more, trying to make myself comfortable... But it all started when people on the top of the hierarchy noticed just the smiling part!Alas! I was terribly in deep S**T. But a perplexed me couldnt understand what went wrong till i was summoned, indeed summoned  by me, had to explain the phase of my life!
A drop of water as i said is just a tiny drop that means no harm to any one,nor can make a difference! But when many droplets join, it could make an ocean... and i realized that its the tiny droplet's' that  made the ocean... I was 'granted' a chance! Thanks to them!

Gist:This tiny drop taught me a lesson. George- You were great! But a smile cannot change certain things!

No comments:

Post a Comment