Friday, November 26, 2010

Chuntu!

A long and tiresome day in office had never been in my life... Probably after I became a High Performance 'delivery personnel'... As I had mentioned earlier in the Smile ~ section, its the smile and laughter that kept me awake and energetic. Each day in office was to unwind new set of plans for enjoyment which we set as our goals, in-line with the Business Operator, Value Creator and People Developer.
The family's business is to keep all the members of the family happy and energetic, thereby delivering the best within all of us. Each member of our family is unique in his/her own way. Some are quick witted while some are romantic. Quick Wittiness is almost the common qualities that bond us together. One new personality that almost took all of our attention in a short span was 'Chuntu, the little'.
Describing Chuntu if asked to me, Hamster would be my answer. As mall as a hamster and fat as well. But the shrilling sound what the Guinea did not have is blessed with Chuntu. Now my friends may cook up stories of Chuntu being a topic in my evening blog and I have no comments for it. I love Hamsters but I have heard that they are quiet messy. Let’s hope that this Chuntu will not mess along with.
I really need to thank each one of our Family for making me thrive the bad times I had. It was the worst of all what I had faced till present day.  A long day ends here in office and off to home!
Good Night!
Gist: I have no idea what the reactions are gonna b!

1 comment: